domingo, 5 de enero de 2014

J and K

J


jacket (n)

A: My jacket is blue and yours?
B:My jacket is yellow.






jam (n)

A: I like the jam of strawberry.
B: Really? I like more that of pineapple.






jeans (n pl)

A: They bought me new jeans but they are very big.






juice (n) 

A: Do you want juice?
B: Yes please.






job (n) 

A: My dad has a new job in Mexico.
B: That good!






jazz (n) 

A: I like the music jazz.






jumper (n) 

A: The jumper is the bigger. 

 




just (adv) 

A: Just a moment. 








K


keep (v) 

A:Can I keep this T-shirt?
B: Yes.






king (n)

A: It was crowned as king.






kitchen (n)

A:My new house has an enormous kitchen.
B: Good.






know (v)

A: I know all about you 
B: Really??
A: Absolutely all.






kind (adj & n) 

A:My sister have a kind, I am an aunt!
B: Congratulations!






keyboard (n)

A: I play the keyboard in a band. 























































No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario