domingo, 5 de enero de 2014

U and V

U



 unhappy (n) 

A: Are you ok?
B: No, I'm unhappy.


 






 upstairs (adv) 

A: Where's your coat?
B:It's upstairs.

  





 underground (n & adj)

A:I listened to something in the underground.
B: Calm it is not at all.






                                                                 usually (adv)

A: I usually have lunch at 2:00






umbrella (n) 

A: This one raining, do you give me your umbrella?
B: Sure.









V



variety (n)

A:Today I ate a salad with a lot of varieties of vegetables.
B: It sounds deliciously.






vegetable (n) 

A:I like all the vegetables but I love the carrot.
B: Me too.

 




village (n)

A: My this sister in a very distant village of here.
B:Really ?
A: Yes, she is.

 



violin (n) 

A: They bought me a new violin to study.























































No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario