domingo, 5 de enero de 2014

Q and R

Q



quarter (n)

A: That hour is?
B: Quarter for the 2.






queen (n) 

A:The one who was she?
B: She was queen to Charles II .






question (n)

A: Teacher one question.
B: Yes?
A: What about.............?






quick (adj) 

A: Be quick!
B: I try it!

 





quiet (adj) 

A: Quiet dog !






quite (adv)

A: Are you quite sure?
B: Yes, I am






quiz (n) 

A: now we are doing a quiz of questions, they are ready?
B,C,D: Yes!!!!







R

race (n & v) 

A: The race of my cat is Siamese.
B: My cat is Siamese too.





railway (n) 


A: The railway is much bigger than of before.
B: Is true.






rain (n & v)

A: The this very strong rain, do you give me your umbrella?
B: Sure.






raincoat (n)

A: My new jacket is raincoat .






record (v) 

A: Do you know in that temperature we are?
B: No but is the highest temperatures since records began.
A: Wow !









  





























No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario